Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
ERA- This item is from the early 1900s
MEASUREMENTS - The dress is 57 inches long, 15 inches across the shoulders, 22 inch long sleeves, 34 inches under the arms, best suited for a 32 inch bust, 24 inch waist, 42 inch hips
FABRIC - very fine cotton batiste
CLEANING - Has been hand washed and hung to dry
Pretty, fine white batiste cotton dress with embroidered and tiny pin tucks on the bodice. It has those cool little crochet ball buttons down the front of the bodice. Narrow cotton lace trim on collar and sleeves. Hooks and snaps across half of the front of the waist and on the side of skirt. Full length sleeves with split cuffs.
CONDITION - The dress is in good condition.
* There are 10 holes scattered down the front of the skirt, ranging from 1/8 inch to 3 that are 1/2 inch.
* On the back of the skirt is a 2x2 inch hole with two 1/2 inch holes nearby, plus a few smaller scattered holes.
* The very bottom edge of the hem is lightly browned and slightly frayed in areas.
* Looks like the sleeves were taken up a long time ago.
* Some small scattered age spots, otherwise nice and white.