5 Vintage Miniature Perfume Bottles, Art Deco 1930s 1940s - Cheramy, Rouge et Night, Vantine
ERA- This item is from the 1930s to 1940s
1. Unmarked pressed glass with Art Deco design, silver screw cap, 2 inches tall
2. Rouge et Night, Pressed Glass bottle with black screw cap, partial label,2 inches
3. Vantine, 2 inch ridged bottle with black screw cap. Silver label is faded and hard to read.
4. Cappi by Cherami, 2 inch pressed glass bottle with red cap and label. Wear to label
5. Unmarked pressed glass bottle with green painted stopper, 2 inches. Wear to the green paint.
This is part of a large group of vintage perfume bottles that I bought. They appear to be from the late 1930s to 1950s. The bottles have not be cleaned inside. They may have some residue or old scent in them.
CONDITION - All bottles are excellent, no chips or cracks. Minor issues noted above.