8 Vintage Miniature Perfume Bottles, 1930s 1940s, Ben Hur, Park Ave, Exotique, Pink Clover, Chypre
ERA- This item is from the 1930s to 1940s
1. Unmarked 3 inch bottle with pink plastic screw cap
2. 'Exotique' 2-1/2 inch bottle with black plastic screw cap. Label is worn.
3. Teeny unmarked bottle with gold screw cap, 1-3/8 inches
4. Ben Hur perfume by Jergens, 2-1/4 inches
5. Chypre, 2-1/4 inch bottle, faded label
6. Pink Clover by Harris, 2 inch bottle with pink plastic cap
7. Park Ave, 2-1/4 inch bottle, missing stopper, label is worn and faded
8. Park Ave with stopper, label is worn and peeling
This is part of a large group of vintage perfume bottles that I bought. They appear to be from the late 1930s to 1950s. The bottles have not be cleaned inside. They may have some residue or old scent in them.
CONDITION - All bottles are excellent, no chips or cracks. Minor issues noted above.