Original issue of 'The Practical Cutter and Tailor' magazine from Fall/Winter 1952.
This trade magazine was for cutters and tailors with the latest in tailoring styles for men and women along with ads for products and services that would be used by tailors of the time.
The cover is in color, the inner pages are all black and white.
No photos, no fashion spreads, just very technical drafts for men's suits, jackets, pants, coat, vests, different sleeve and shoulder styles. For women there are coats, suits, skirt and jackets.
No patterns or instructions, you really have to be an experienced sewer to understand the drafts.
See 2nd image for the table of contents.
It also includes many ads for fabrics, other tailors, reweaving services and tools.
Magazine is 9-1/2 x 13-1/2 inches and 38 pages.
Some content -
* 3 button single breasted sack coat
* Balmacaan styles overcoat
* Bal-Raglan overcoat with deep hinge sleeve
* altering a garment for a stooped figure
* Centerfold is overcoat sleeves and armholes
* Ladies slacks for lounging or beach wear
* Ladies double breasted casual coat
* Ladies Wrap Coat
* Martingale coat with deep armhole for ladies
* Ladies cutaway box suit
* Skirt and waistcoat
* Tapered jacket and another skirt
The magazine is in excellent condition. Some light wear on the front and back covers, inner pages are crisp and excellent.