Original issue of 'The Practical Cutter and Tailor' magazine from Fall/Winter 1953.
This trade magazine was for cutters and tailors with the latest in tailoring styles for men and women along with ads for products and services that would be used by tailors of the time.
The cover is in color, the inner pages are all black and white.
No photos, no fashion spreads, just very technical drafts for men's suits, jackets, pants, coat, vests, different sleeve and shoulder styles. For women there are coats, suits, skirt and jackets.
No patterns or instructions, you really have to be an experienced sewer to understand the drafts.
See 2nd image for the table of contents.
It also includes many ads for fabrics, other tailors, reweaving services and tools.
Magazine is 9-1/2 x 13-1/2 inches and 36 pages.
Some content -
* 3 button foundation sack coat
* New fashionable lounge sack coat for well dressed men
* Stylish overcoat with stationary collar
* Bal-Raglan overcoat with smart lapels
* Deep arm hole raglan sleeve draft
* Altering garments
* Figure analysis for 3 distinct shoulder types (center section)
* Trousers without pleats
* Ladies Droopy Look suit
* The Tailor's Suit for ladies
* The Bloused Back Suit for ladies
* The Single Breasted Box suit for ladies
The magazine is in excellent condition. Some wear and spots on the front and back covers, inner pages are very good to excellent with some light wear. One page has 2 inky fingermarks on it.