Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
ERA- This item is from the 1800s
MEASUREMENTS - The top is 10 inches long, it is 25 inches under the arms, 20 inches at waist. The skirt is 20 inches long, 20-1/2 inches at the waist
LABEL - none
FABRIC - chambray cotton
CLEANING - Hand washed and hung to dry
Light pink chambray cotton blouse and skirt, from the Victorian era. The top is cut to the waist with fitted band, there are buttons down the back and white trim on the ends of the sleeves. The skirt band opens in the back and there is a pocket in the side of the gathered skirt.
CONDITION - The set is in good condition with some issues.
* I lightly washed the set but there is some discoloring and stains remaining.
* Most noticeable is across the front of the hem where there is staining and light fade.
* The skirt is a little lighter than the blouse.
* There is a 2+ inch patch on the front of the waistband with a few small wear holes near it.
* 1 inch split in the hem.
* There are no closures on the back opening.
* The blouse also has some light fade and staining on the shoulders and some brown age spots.
Still in good condition for such a rare piece.