ERA- This lots of items is from the early late 1800s to early 1900s
1. Black silk lace - 21 inches, 3 inches wide. Frayed on the ends, otherwise excellent.
2. Super fine black silk lace, 1-3/4 yards long, 1-3/4 inches wide. Good but has small scattered holes and a split on the bottom edge
3. Another supe fine silk lace, 22 inches long, 2-1/2 inches wide, excellent
4. Navy cotton lace, 13 inches long, 2 inches wide. Not as old as the others, but still pre-1940s. Excellent.
5. Odd shaped black cotton tulle with clovers. 14 inches at widest, 9 inches long