Victorian Blue Wool Bodice, AS IS Antique 1800s XS$35.00
Victorian Blue Wool Bodice, AS IS Antique 1800s XS Vintage Antique Clothing
ERA- This item is from the 1800s
MEASUREMENTS - The bodice is 16 inches long, 13 inches across shoulders, 26 inches around under arms, 21 inches around waist
LABEL - none
FABRIC - woven wool cloth
Blue wool cloth bodice with black satin lining. 9 stays inside.
CONDITION - Fair condition.
* Part of the neck is missing and part of the collar is missing.
* There are no closures down the front.
* Trim has been removed from the ends of the sleeves and from around the bottom of the bodice.
* The fabric is lightly faded, so you can see the pattern of the trim that was once there.
* Lightly aged and faded.
* Scattered holes in the wool and the silk lining