Victorian Pale Green Silk Bodice AS IS 1800s Damaged, Mint Green
ERA- This item is from the 1800s
MEASUREMENTS - The bodice is 15 inches long, 15 inches across the chest (30 inches around under arms)
LABEL - none
FABRIC - silk with cotton lining
Light mint green silk bodice with draped front and hooks down the back. Cotton lining with 12 stays.
CONDITION - Poor condition.
* The silk is ripped around the front of the neck
* The pleat stitches are pulled out at the front and the back of one shoulder leaving the fabric just hanging on the front and the back.
* Large tear under the front of the arms.
* Many scattered holes and tears in the silk.
* Waistband has large tear.