Vintage 1950s Lace Wedding Dress Gown, 36 bust, As Is with Issues, Bride
ERA- This item is from the 1950s
MEASUREMENTS - The gown is 55 inches long, it will fit a 36 inch bust with room, 31 inches at the waist, full at the hips
LABEL - none
FABRIC - nylon lace over acetate lining
CLEANING - Hand washed and hung to dry
Floorlength ivory lace gown with full, gathered skirt. Simple lace bodice with sheer around the top. Metal zipper down the back. Lined in ivory taffeta.
CONDITION - Fair to good condition with issues.
* The fabric is torn at the front of the neck.
* Also torn on the front and the back of both underarms.
* The lining is torn inside of the bodice.
* The zipper has been sewn crookedly down the back and someone used pink thread in an area of the zipper that shows through the lace.
* The lace skirt looks to be very good, I didn't see any holes, but the seams need to be resewn in several areas.
* Light discolor along the bottom edge of the arm holes.