ERA- This item is from the 1960s
MEASUREMENTS - The gown is 48 inches long down the sides, fits 36 inch bust, 28 inches at waist, full at hips
LABEL - none
CLEANING - Has been hand soaked and hung to dry
Light green sheer nylon tricot knit over yellow acetate taffeta lining and green soft netting underlining. Strapless pleated bodice with attached piece that goes around the shoulders. Some boning in bodice for support, metal zipper down the back.
CONDITION - Good to Very good but with some issues.
* There are several holes in the scarf that goes around the shoulders.
* The green sheer tricot layer is about 2-3 inches shorter that the taffeta lining.
* The yellow taffeta lining is dirty around the hem and it has a 2 inch triangle shaped piece out of the edge.
* There are small scattered holes in the sheer green layer, pin dot to 1/4 inch in size.
* A 1/2 inch hole and some clusters of small holes near it on the hem of the yellow lining.
* The metal boning in the bodice is pocking out along the front, needs to be tucked in and stitched.