Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Vintage Men's 1930s Navy Pinstriped Suit, Jacket Waistcoat & 2 Pairs of Pants
ERA- This item is from the late 1930s
MEASUREMENTS - The jacket is 30 inches long, 18 inches across the shoulders, 24 inch long sleeves, 40 inches around the chest, measured under the arms
The vest/waistcoat is 18 inches long, 36 inch chest measured around the under arms, 32 inches at waist.
Pants #1 - 42 inches long, 30 inch waist, 30 inch inseam.
Pants #2 - 41 inches long, 30 inch waist, 30 inch inseam
LABEL - 'The Emporium San Francisco' and Alagamated Clothing Workers of America union label
FABRIC - thin woven wool
Nice dark blue thin wool suit with pale pinstripes, double breasted jacket, vest and 2 pairs of pants.
* The jacket is double breasted, has shoulder pads, 3 front pockets (2 with flaps) partial lined, bound seam edges.
* The vest/waistcoat is wool front with 4 pockets. The back is acetate and the entire vest is lined in cotton.
* Both pants have cuffed legs, metal zipper fly (one metal zipper is fabric covered) Both pants have front and back cotton pockets and cotton around the inside of the waist. 2 buttons inside the front and the back of the waist for suspenders.
* The jacket is in excellent condition, just a tiny bit dusty around the fold on the collar at the back of the neck.
* The vest is excellent on the outside. The cotton lining is aged over the front and the back of the shoulders.
* The pants are each in good condition but with flaws.
- Each pair has about 12 small holes scattered over them, pin dot to 1/8 inch in size.
- The cotton lining in the crotch of both are worn/torn.
- One pair has a 1 inch tear on the buttonhole on the back pocket.
- The other pair has a 2 inch wear area on the behind with several holes and pick spots with a few scattered picks/holes around it (see photo)