Vintage Victorian White Cotton Petticoat Slip, XL 37 inch waist 1800s, with issues
ERA- This item is from the 1800s
MEASUREMENTS - The petticoat is 35 inches long, it will fit 37 inches at the waist, and it is 60 inches wide at the hips
LABEL - none
FABRIC - cotton
CLEANING - Hand washed and hung to dry
White cotton petticoat from the 1800s in an XL size. It has a single button opening, waist does not adjust. There are groups of narrow folds sewn around the bottom of skirt.
CONDITION - Good condition with some noticeable issues.
* The bottom of the hem fold is worn and split along the very edge around most of the skirt.
* The skirt has been taken up and then let down several times, leaving behind rows of tiny stitch holes.
* There is a 1-1/2 inch square repair near a seam.
* Another seam has a 2 inch split.
* There is a 4 inch area with 1+ inch stains in it and a few smaller light age spots.
* Scattered small holes.