I Buy Vintage clothing
US Only - I'm located in the US, so I only buy from within the US because of shipping costs.
I am interested in buying vintage clothing, lingerie, purses, shoes, hats and other accessories. I am mainly interested in items coming from the clean-out of a house, or items from a family member or from storage. We might also be able to work out something if you go to estate sales and want to 'pick' for me - Pickers email me and I'll tell you what I want.
I am interested in pieces from the Victorian era to before the early 1960's. No 1970-80s stuff, no 'vintage style' clothing.
- Dresses - No double knit polyester fabric, no plastic zippers (unless it is a fantastic item)
- Hats, I buy lots and lots of hats! I don't usually buy hat boxes, they have to have a fancy design rather than just a store name box
- Ladies' Suits - mainly fitted styles
- Separates - tops, blouses and lightweight jackets or skirts and pants, shorts
- Slips, bras, panties & nightgowns
- Girdles and corsets
- Boxed seamed stockings (must be unworn)
- Purses - beaded or small evening bags, please no big clunky grandma bags
- Shoes - they have to be in really-really good condition and from the 1950s or earlier (no square heels, no square toes)
- Some men's and children's items from Victorian to 1950s
- Also patterns, fashion related items, fabrics, smalls etc from the same eras.
The items can be any sizes. Items must be in very good condition needing only very minimal cleaning or repairs - no stains, no holes, no fade, no underarm discolor. The exception would be for clothing from the 1930s and earlier, which of course are going to have more imperfections due to time.
Please Email Carol - firstname.lastname@example.org - to let me know what you have.
You need to be able to send me photos. You don't have to take a single picture of each item - shoes set up in a line, or dresses hung in a row is fine for a picture. I don't need close shots, just basic photos so that I can see the style and era of what you have.
Please have a price in mind for the items. Please keep in mind that I pay wholesale prices (which is a nice way to say that I am cheap) so you cannot go by what I charge for an item on my website, my selling price is determined by many factors. You can ship the items to me, and I will pay for the shipping and insurance too. I cannot travel to see the items, unless you live within an hour or so of me.